Ever feel like we’re skipping Thanksgiving? The past few years, the “Black Friday” sales have begun before the vacation was even over. Today, please join me to take a moment and consider what you are truly grateful for. Here are five things I’m thankful for in 2018:
- Inflatable Stories has grown in extraordinary ways.
- I was able to get an RV to help me travel between bookings.
- All my needs have been met.
- I’ve been able to connect with old friends and make wonderful new friends along the road.
- I’ve gotten to see people smile and connect with the gospel through balloons all over the country!
What are you grateful for this year? I’d love to hear at email@example.com. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!